The Cell system is a fundamental part of Christ Embassy as a ministry.
- It is a fellowship where you find love amongst brethren.
- In a Cell you are built up and established on God’s Word
- It is a venue for soul wining and development
- The cell bridges the gap between the pastorate and members
- It serves as a communication link between the pastorate and the members
- It is the first point of service in the ministry
Benefits of being in a Cell
- Pastor gets to know you as a functional part of the ministry.
- Pastor is able to nurture, build, train, and follow you up closely as you grow in ministry.
- We share your challenges, testimonies, and pray with you as one family.
- We are able to celebrate new births, birthdays, weddings, baby dedications and offer comfort in times of need.
- Through the Helps department in the Cells we are able to help our brethren in times of need.
Each cell is headed by a Cell Leader who handles and coordinates the following
- Fellowship meetings
- Evangelism directed towards soul wining
- Birthday celebration
- Follow up and visitations
Any such activity which promotes love and fellowship amongst brethren.
There are cells located in your neighborhood; we have home cells, fellowships and even cells according to age brackets;
So join a cell today and begin the journey to fulfilling God’s purpose for you.
For more information you can call
Pastor Pat on +27 83 558 7944 or Email:
Pastor Monalisa +27 73 094 2388 or Email:
The PFCC Office on 011 781 8344